The Industrial Engineering Department, School of Management, Xi'an Jiaotong University (XJTU) is proud to organize the 4th Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE) Asian Conference 2014 and the 5th International Asia Conference on Industrial Engineering and Management Innovation (IEMI2014) in Xi'an, China between July 21-22, 2014. The conference venue is at Xi'an Jiaotong University Nanyang Hotel.
Supported by IIE, ANIE (Asian Network for Industrial Engineers) and Chinese Industrial Engineering Institution, CMES (Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society), the conference aims to share and disseminate, to all branches ofindustries, information on the most recent and relevant research, theories and practices in industrial and systems engineering. We welcome papers in, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Applied Statistics and Probability
- Business and Data Analytics
- Decision Science and Technology
- Engineering and Technology Management
- Engineering Economy and Cost Analysis
- Facilities Planning and Management
- Flexibility in Engineering Design
- Flexibility/Real Options in Engineering
- Global Manufacturing and Management
- Healthcare Engineering and Management
- Homeland Security
- Human Factors
- Industrial & Systems Engineering Education
- Information Processing and Engineering
- Intelligent Systems
- Large scale complex systems
- Manufacturing Systems
- Operations Research
- Production Planning and Control
- Project Management
- Quality Control and Management
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
- Safety, Security and Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Systems Modelling and Simulation
- System Safety
Submission file formats are PDF or Microsoft Word. Required Word templates (IEEE two-column format) can be found at the conference website. Long (6,000 words, 6 pages max.) and short (3000 words, 3 pages max.) papers in English must be submitted electronically via the conference website. Authors who wish to present a talk without a full paper may submit an abstract, which, if selected, will be included in a contributed session.
Publication of IEMI 2014 Proceedings
Proceedings of 2014 5th International Asia Conference on Industrial Engineering and Management Innovation (IEMI2014) will be published and indexed by EI and ISTP. Conference participants who want their papers to be published and indexed must pay another 1,000RMB/167USD in addition to the registration fees. However, for those who don't participate the conference but want their papers to be published and indexed, they must pay 2,000RMB/333USD for publication without paying the registration fees.
Just let you know: Proceedings of 2012 3rd International Asia Conference on Industrial Engineering and Management Innovation (IEMI2012) have been indexed by EI, and Proceedings of 2013 4th International Asia Conference on Industrial Engineering and Management Innovation (IEMI2013) will be indexed by EI soon.
Deadline for Abstract Submission: March 20, 2014
Notification of Acceptance: April 20, 2014
Deadline for Full Paper Submission: May 20, 2014
Conference Dates: July 21-22, 2014
Copyright © 2014 Xi'an Jiaotong University. All Rights Reserved.